Online, on the phone, or in person (at a safe distance!)—we’re here for you
Here are some things to know to help you keep managing your money safely and securely during these times.
- All of our credit union locations are open for you to visit. We ask that that you follow the Provincial Health orders and wear a mask (disposable ones will be provided) and we’ll do the same.
- Our insurance offices are now open for you to visit, although many insurance needs can be taken care of over the phone. To make things easier, use our callback service & avoid waiting on hold. When you’re up, we’ll call you.
- Since March alone, hundreds of our members have opted to have the branch come to them by signing up for online/mobile banking. Phone us at 1.888.741.1010 if you want to get set up on this safe, simple & secure service.
- It’s important to us that you get the info you need quickly and easily. Nearly all (84%) who’ve visited cccu.ca recently found what they were looking for and felt that it was helpful. In support of this, we’ll keep updating our site and adding even more resources. Let us know if there’s anything you’d like to see.
Thank you! Although we might be serving you differently during these times, our purpose remains the same: to help you strengthen your financial health. We appreciate your trust in us and for joining us in doing what we can to flatten the curve. At our locations, you’ll continue to see us following government health and safety regulations.
Here's what you can expect:
- Complimentary disposable masks, in case you've forgotten yours
- Signs to inform you of safety procedures
- Floor decals to ensure physical distancing of 2 metres
- Plexiglass safety barriers for member and employee safety
- Hand sanitizer stations for you to use
- A limited number of members/clients in the branch at any one time
- Heightened disinfection procedures to keep everyone safe
Here's how you can access the services you need, safely and securely: