Online, on the phone, or in person (at a safe distance!)—we’re here for you
As we continue to round the corner of the pandemic, here are some things to know to help you keep managing your money safely and securely during these times.
- All of our credit union locations are open for you to visit. We ask that you continue to follow the Provincial Health orders as we move through BC's Reopening Plan. As of August 25th, masks will be required in public indoor settings. If you have forgotten yours, disposable ones will be provided.
- Our insurance offices are open for you to visit, although many insurance needs can be taken care of over the phone. To make things easier, use our callback service & avoid waiting on hold. When you’re up, we’ll call you.
- Using our online channels remains a fast, safe and convenient way to do your banking. If you haven't already, you can have the branch come to you by signing up for online/mobile banking. Phone us at 1.888.741.1010 if you want to get set up on this safe, simple & secure service.
- It’s important to us that you get the info you need quickly and easily. Nearly all (84%) who’ve visited cccu.ca recently found what they were looking for and felt that it was helpful. In support of this, we’ll keep updating our site and adding even more resources. Let us know if there’s anything you’d like to see.
Thank you! As we continue to move safely through the steps to return to normal, our purpose remains the same: to help you strengthen your financial health. We appreciate your trust in us. At our locations, you’ll continue to see us following government health and safety regulations for each step of the Reopening Plan. Please keep in mind that the re-opening steps are subject to change, and we will make adjustments as required.
Here's what you can expect for Phase 3 (updated as of August 25th):
- Complimentary disposable masks, in case you have forgotten yours
- Signs to inform you of safety procedures
- Floor decals to ensure physical distancing of 2 metres
- Plexiglass safety barriers for member and employee safety
- Hand sanitizer stations for you to use
- A limited number of members/clients in the branch at any one time
- Heightened disinfection procedures to keep everyone safe
Here's how you can access the services you need, safely and securely: