How to Apply Online
We make it simple and easy for you to borrow for any of your life stages by providing applications online.
The application process should take between 5 and 20 minutes, depending on your connection speed and the information you have available. Once completed, a Coastal Community Representative will contact you for further details.
* Please note: if you are applying with a co-applicant, your application will continue past the main screens to gather co-applicant information as well.
Information You May Need
Before you begin your online application, please make sure you have the following information handy:
- Your Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- If applicable, your co-applicant's SIN, date of birth, employer's name and phone number.
- Monthly expenses such as rent, mortgage payments, alimony, etc.
- Assets including bank accounts, investments, vehicles, real estate, etc.
- Liabilities including car payments, loans, credit card debt, etc.
Not Registered for Online Banking?
If you are a non-Member or a Member of Coastal Community Credit Union not registered for online banking yet, you can still apply online. Simply select the link to the loan of your choice from the list on the right-hand side of this page.
- Are you interested in signing up for MemberDirect Online Banking?
Please visit any Coastal Community branch for assistance.
If you need assistance at any time, please call Coastal Community Credit Union at 1.888.741.1010.