All content of this site is the property of Coastal Community Credit Union unless otherwise noted. Any downloading of text or graphics for purposes other than personal use is prohibited unless first authorized in writing by Coastal Community Credit Union.
Although we strive for accuracy, timeliness and completeness, rates and information quoted are not guaranteed and are subject to change at any time.
In using the Coastal Community Credit Union Website you acknowledge that:
- the information which may be provided on the Coastal Community Credit Union Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific financial, tax, accounting or legal advice;
- while Coastal Community Credit Union believes the information contained on the Website to be correct and attempts to keep the information current, Coastal Community Credit Union does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any such information and expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in this information;
- any links to other Websites are provided for convenience only and no endorsement of any third party products or services is expressed or implied by any information referred to or linked from or to the Coastal Community Credit Union Website;
- Coastal Community Credit Union does not represent or warrant that the services provided through the Coastal Community Credit Union Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- Coastal Community Credit Union recommends that our Website visitors install, update and use an anti-virus program whenever the Coastal Community Credit Union Website is accessed. Coastal Community Credit Union also recommends that the Website visitor establish a data backup and recovery process to protect data from any loss or damage; and
- in no event will Coastal Community Credit Union or any of its affiliates be liable to the Website visitor or any third party for any loss or damage of any sort (including destruction or loss of data, software or hardware) whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, caused by or arising in connection with the use of this website.
Together, let's do great things and One Grand Plan are registered trademarks of Coastal Community Credit Union.
MEMBERDIRECT is a registered trademark owned by the Canadian Credit Union Association and used under license.
MEMBER CARD, ACCULINK & Design are registered certification marks owned by the Canadian Credit Union Association and used under license.
INTERAC is a registered trademark of Interac Inc. used under license.
CIRRUS, CIRRUS SYSTEM and MASTERCARD & Design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International and used under license.
All other marks are copyright of their owners.
Aviso Wealth Inc. ('Aviso') is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aviso Wealth LP, which in turn is owned 50% by Desjardins Financial Holding Inc. and 50% by a limited partnership owned by the five Provincial Credit Union Centrals and The CUMIS Group Limited. The following entities are subsidiaries of Aviso: Credential Qtrade Securities Inc. (including Credential Securities, Qtrade Direct Investing, Qtrade Guided Portfolios, Qtrade Advisor and Aviso Correspondent Partners), Credential Asset Management Inc., Credential Insurance Services Inc., Credential Financial Strategies Inc., and Northwest & Ethical Investments L.P.
Online brokerage services are offered through Qtrade Direct Investing. Mutual funds and other securities are offered through Credential Securities. Qtrade Direct Investing and Credential Securities are divisions of Credential Qtrade Securities Inc. Credential Securities is a registered mark owned by Aviso Wealth Inc. Qtrade and Qtrade Direct Investing are trade names and trademarks of Aviso Wealth. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Unless otherwise stated, mutual fund securities and cash balances are not insured nor guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
All product features and rates quoted throughout this site are subject to change and market fluctuations. The information supplied within this site is for our members' use only and does not constitute an offer or contract. It is advised to contact the branch nearest you for all final details including up to the minute features and rate information.
Deposits with B.C. Credit Unions are fully guaranteed. Protection provided by the Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (CUDIC).
Banking services provided by Coastal Community Credit Union.
Insurance services provided through Coastal Community Insurance Services (2007) Ltd.
Life and Health Insurance services offered through Coastal Community Financial Management Inc.
Investment services provided through Coastal Community Private Wealth GroupTM, a division of Coastal Community Financial Management Inc.