Mutual Funds, Stocks and Bonds*
Stocks, bonds, mutual funds — it all sounds so complicated, but it doesn't have to be. That's where we come in. Our Financial Consultants can help demystify your investment options so you get the most from your money.
We'll help you set attainable investment goals and provide sound advice to minimize your overall investment risk and increase your potential
Diversify your portfolio with our 1,200+ mutual funds including socially responsible investments and some of Canada's leading fund families, such as Franklin Templeton, Standard Life, Dynamic Mutual Funds and MacKenzie,
- Equity funds invest in stocks traded on stock exchanges in Canada, the U.S. and around the world. These funds may be broadly diversified or may concentrate on a specific country, sector or company size.
- Income funds invest in income-oriented investments such as bonds, income trusts, preferred shares, mortgages and other securities.
- Money-market funds invest in treasury bills guaranteed by the government, as well as other money market investments.
- Balanced funds invest in a combination of equities, income-oriented investments and money-market instruments to optimize returns.
Stocks and Bonds
One of the industry's widest range of investment options in the industry are available to you through Credential Financial Inc. and the Credential® group of companies:
- managed money solutions
- publicly traded stocks on all Canadian and U.S. exchanges
- government and corporate bonds
- income trusts
- preferred shares
Our investment services are provided by Credential Financial Inc, through which you have access to a broad array of investment products.
*Mutual funds and other securities are offered through Credential Securities Inc. Credential Securities Inc. is a Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund. ®Credential is a registered mark owned by Credential Financial Inc. and is used under license.