Registered Retirement Savings Plans
One of the best ways to save for your future is to invest in a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), and benefit now with significant tax savings. Enjoy a tax-sheltered investment and use your RRSP contribution as an income deduction. You'll have a secure investment to draw upon during retirement when you're in a lower tax bracket, and when you need it. At Coastal Community we offer a variety of RRSP plans to meet your investment needs. Your plan can be flexible, have a great return and allow for a full range of investments. An RRSP can contain:
- myCoastal Retirement Plan
- Mutual Funds*
- GICs/Term Deposits
- Group Variable Savings Account
Do you know what it will take to create a secure retirement? Use this calculator to help you create your retirement plan.
Online RRSP Contributions
Want to make a RRSP contribution online? Simply:
- Log in to your MemberDirect online banking
- Navigate to the Transfers option on the left
- Choose the account you would like to pull your RRSP contribution from and the amount
- Select your RSP Variable Savings as your ‘Transfer To’ account to complete your contribution. Your contribution receipt will be mailed to you shortly after
Take it a step further by investing your retirement funds!
Within your MemberDirect online banking:
- Select Account Services on the left
- Click on the ‘RRSP Products’ link
- Find your preferred term deposit & select the ‘Open Account’ option. Then follow the prompts to set up your investment
We're here to help!
If you have questions about your RRSP and retirement planning, we're pleased offer you a series of e-books full of useful information and tips from our experts. We’ll cover everything from how to save on taxes, to how increase your ability to save, to how to make sure you truly can afford to retire forever.
myCoastal Retirement Plan is powered by Manulife Financial. Member Rewards Program starts once your savings balance reaches $25,000.
*Mutual funds are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc., and mutual funds and other securities are offered through Credential Securities Inc. The information contained in this newsletter is provided as a general source of information and should not be considered personal tax advice, investment advice or solicitation to buy or sell any mutual funds ®Credential is a registered mark owned by Credential Financial Inc. and is used under licence.
To view Coastal Community's RRSP Terms and Conditions of the Declaration of Trust, click here.